"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts."
John Wooden, Legendary UCLA basketball coach and winner of 10 NCAA championships.
Burrston House Ltd., a consulting firm formed in 1990, works primarily with publishers and authors in the field of education and professional/career publishing. Our principal activities consist of consultation, research, product development, marketing, and training for our clients with respect to curriculum, industry issues, trends, and the creation of learning solutions.
Our methodologies are unique and have consistently produced industry-leading results, generating well over 200 million dollars in incremental revenues for our clients.
Clients have utilized our services in over 20 disciplines and more than 50 courses and markets.
The founders of the company, Glenn and Meg Turner, have over 55 years of combined experience in college publishing and consulting. The editors, researchers and marketers who work with us have an average of over 10 years' experience in publishing.
We specialize in providing the following range of services:
- Consulting on industry trends, issues, and strategies with respect to creating profitable learning solutions/brands for clients
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Results-driven product differentiation and development in both print and digital formats
- Full integration of marketing functions in all publishing-related activities
- Creation and execution of marketing campaigns, promotion strategies, etc.
- Training of editorial and marketing personnel
We invite you to explore our website and to contact us about the various ways in which Burrston House can use its unique assets and tools to assist you in exceeding your goals.